Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Doodeling is FUN

My dearly beloved friend Gepard, did a couple of doodles of me. One is with him squirting me with water. The other one is me burning a bra.
WIth the second one I made a bit of a change. Why? Well, because even though his drawing was adorable, It did not depict me quite correctly. You will see what I mean. For starters. I'm a bit more slender and WAY more curvy! ;)
REG
Also, I have blue eyes. My lips are not really red unless I put lipstick on. But it's better then blk. I'm not possessed by a remnent after all!
The last two don't really need anything said.
:P




7 comments:

  1. LOL!
    ~falls out of chair laughing~
    These are awesome and hilarious xD I love it xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such funny and adorable doodle, Kal! :D Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. *comments*

    =P
    Just prove you wrong. ^^

    And I'm sure the change you did was completly justified. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. *starts laughing hysterically, rolling around on the ground*

    EPICA!!!!

    ReplyDelete